Article written by Robert Trench on November 29, 2017
The holidays are a perfect time to share gratitude and warm wishes. For most business owners, this is when it becomes important to decide how to thank clients for supporting them over the past twelve months.
Giving holiday cards is the customary form of action, but what about the type of messaging that is to be included on the card itself?
This is a matter of the utmost importance, as your message should be equal parts sincere and professional. Above all else, your message should come from the heart and demonstrate how much you care about the recipient and appreciate doing business with them.
While it may sound daunting and frustrating, finding the perfect messaging doesn’t have to be too difficult, in fact it can be quite rewarding as a form of reflection. Here we have provided a list of examples for what messaging works best for businesses to feature in their holiday cards. Use them to provide inspiration for your goodwill efforts, and customize them to your liking:
- Season’s Greetings from __________.
- May you spend this holiday season with love, peace, and joy.
- We consider you our greatest gift of the holidays. Thanks!
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday.
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
- We hope you have a cheerful holiday season.
- Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season.
- Thanks for another great year!
- We are hoping this next year is a great year for you!
- Stay warm this holiday season!
- Holiday blessings to you and yours.
- The holidays are a great time to say thanks to important people. We want to say thanks to you.
- Happy holidays and a wonderful New Year!
- Wishing you happy holidays and a New Year filled with success.
- Stay warm and cozy this holiday season.
- Wishing you the happiest of holidays.
- Sending you cheerful holiday wishes.
- From our family to yours, happy holiday wishes!
- A heartfelt wish of peace and happiness this holiday season.